• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WY Bestop soft top, dash, spare tire rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Farrier

Loc.
Laramie
I've had the soft top for about 4 years and used it for the colder months. It's been 303'd regularly and garaged most of the time. Includes all of the hardware minus the same bolts used for the hard top. No rips or tears that I know of. Asking $400 shipped in the lower 48. I bought the dash from another member before I remedied my dash problem. I think it is in pretty good shape $75. The spare tire swing out swings and will hold your spare but looks like someone cut and re-welded it $50

20160522_123839.jpg 20160522_123851.jpg

20160522_124806.jpg 20160522_124816.jpg

20160530_193923.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Farrier

The Farrier

Loc.
Laramie
It's the later style dash, and as far as I know it hasn't been cut at all. The pic is the dash that I'm selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.