• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Bestop top safari top/riser

Status
Not open for further replies.

shado72

Black bestop safari top and riser. The top was used for only one season. Selling because purchasing a black and white camo top. 120.00 just the top and 150.00 for all!

Can send more pics on request.

Joel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

tw322

I may be interested in the top. I already have a bestop bikini and plan on adding a family cage so I am guessing the riser would work with the safari top as well. Too bad this wasn't a couple of weeks ago, I was in Fresno for a few days and could have picked up. I suppose you are not coming south anytime soon?

OP
OP
shado72

shado72

No, I'm not! But shipping wouldn't b much. If u want I will check tomorrow.

Let me know!

Joel

tw322

Please do. I know you said you only had it on for one season but any damage to speak of? Thanks.
Todd

OP
OP
shado72

shado72

No damage, only been using it around town. Usually have the hardtop on 8mnths out of the year. Will check on Monday. Had a bikini top shipped to LA for under 20.

Joel

tw322

If that is the case and shipping is not outrageous, then I will take it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.