• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD BFG Mud Terrains 31"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Set of 4 BFG Mud Terrains, 31 x 10.5 x 15's with probably 75% or more tread left, plus an All-Terrain spare. Old shool multi hole aluminum wheels (non polished). I have a 31" spare on a standard wagon white wagon wheel rim, or a 32" power cat all terrain (looks like a bfg at pattern) on the aluminum wheel, your choice. If you want both spares throw in another 20 bucks and you can get all 6 tires and wheels for $220.

These tires are OLD... at least 15 years, and show their age on the sidewalls with small cracks. They all hold air even after sitting for months at a time and drive nice down the road. ONE of the tires was on a mis aligned front end and has worn sideways, but still has plenty of tread.

Because of the age alone, I would not recommend these for a daily driver. But if you need a cheap set of tires and wheels for a weekend warrior or trail truck, these are perfect.

I'll upload pictures as soon as my contributer status goes through.

Prefer local pickup, but can help with delivery within reason.

PM me here if interested.

OP
OP
JeepGuy

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
photos

photos...

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg