• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Big thumbs up to James Duff!

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
Just wanted to share my great experience with James Duff. I had a small issue with the fitment of some Stage II shock hoops that I odered about a year ago, and just recently started to mock up. I started a thread to ask other members if they could give me some advice and shortly after I recieved a PM from a JD employee named Denver (01Dudley on here). He asked me to send him some pictures which he then showed to Suzi. Long story short, they are going to pull a new set, check fitment on the jig and on Suzi's Bronco which just had hoops removed, and then send them to me with a shipping lable so I can return mine. That is just plain awesome customer service and couldnt be happier. Great job JD!!

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
That is very good service. I often wondered myself when I have bought parts that won't be used for some time...what will happen if there is a problem when I actually use the part 3, 4, 5 months later? Glad to know this about Duff!!!

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
They got my business. Customer service goes a LONG way with me! And between B.C. Bronco and Duff they have some nice upgrade stuff!

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
They get a lot of my bizz as well I have duff blue all over mine

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Duff has always had great customer service as long as I've dealt with them - maybe 10 or 12 years now? Suzy has done a great job keeping the family business values.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I remember back in the late '80's when the only eb suppliers I knew of were KbarS and Duffs. Love the Duffs. They are good folk.
I love hearing these great stories of super customer service from our eb vendors. It is especially nice to hear it about the original eb vendor!

OP
OP
addicted

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
Yep. To be honest Im a little suprised. I tend to get a wild hair and order parts and then not getting around to installing them for months. Or even years. lol. And when I have run into issues I was usually told that Im SOL because I purchased the parts so long ago. Thats why I didnt bother contacting Duff's right off the bat. Now I know that great customer service does still exist and I'll be a Duff's customer as long as I have a Bronco. So thanks again JD!! You guys rock!

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
I have been buying from James Duff since 1990, when I bought my Bronco. Always had great service! I was living in Seattle then, so shipping times were pretty short. Now I live in Jackson, Mississippi, and am thankful for the fact that they followed me down South! Granted, not in the same state, but still just one away.

jcpetrson

Thanks for the recommendation. I've got a shopping cart full of stuff and just need to pull the trigger.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Duffs seem to be really good people for sure!

I had an issue with another vendor one time about some Drake Vent Window handles that I had ordered some years ago. Long story short, when I went to install the handles finally I quickly realized that both of the handles in the packaging were left sided handles. They were a PITA about making the correction and it was a little correction if you ask me. Vendor will remain annonymous. ;D

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Duffs always have had great cust. service. I have coils and bushings coming my way from them as we speak.

01Dudley

Loc.
Knoxville
Thanks guys and we do our best! We understand that how parts don't usually go on immediatley and will do our best to work with our EB friends to solve any situation the best we can. Thanks again for the support gang.