• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

big tires with no lift/ small lift...any one tubbed front and back

rustfixer

for christmas my loving brother, campgroundguy as hes known on the forum, seacretly fixed the four wheel drive on my bronco after 7 years of not being able to wheel......heres the deal, I blew the front rear one christmas day 7 years ago driving in 4 wheel drive on slushy, icey pavement because a berring in the trusty old 3 speed stick decided to blow apart and lock the tranz at about 35 mph. the back rear just drug the tires when the tranz locked up, but the front rear snapped both axle joints and messed up the ring and pinion. then I got married, started a family, fixed up the house , had 2 kids, trying to run a business, needless to say I got real busy real quick,......so Ive been driving it around in 2 wheel drive since then until now. THE LITTLE RED WAGON IS BACK IN BUSINESS!!!!!! blue rocks campground wont be the same now. we hardly had one trail here when the truck broke, now theres alot of exploring to do with it !!!!!! we had a parts truck here with a 4.11 rear to match for my rig, I just never had the time to do the swap....what a great christmas present huh!!!! so im now thinking about whats next, and the big tires (35s/37s), no lift idea just got me curious and I wanted to know if anyone else had tried it yet. Im going to upgrade my status so I can post some pictures of my little red so every one can be properly introduced......zack