• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Big weekend for me got some parts.

Edger6

Loc.
Hampton,
To really start my build, I got a heck of a deal so.
DSC01019.jpg

DSC01017.jpg

theres is a new grill there also
Drove about 10 hours round trip. In the big nor easter this weekend. The cab of my trck stayed between 70 and 75 degrees. wife and dogs came with also.

Problem is now the garage is to small, my other bikeS had to be put in the trailer.

OP
OP
E

Edger6

Loc.
Hampton,
Just noticed there's no brakes on that 9in. rear axle.

I wasn't planning on putting brakes on the rear so it works just great for me :p,

I have a compelete bronco sitting outside to source parts from some are no so great some are fine. I need to see what kind of gears on on this chassis and if the gears from my D30 will swap over to this. Becuse I think I have 4:10 on the other. The guy before me had warn hubs on the compelte one I got they shoudl swap no problem. Man I want to do this all in one day.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I know the feeling, but resist the rush to get it done. Great start so keep it going from there. Put a plan together and execute from there.