• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Big White Truck stopped by the house!! **pics**

BorderBronco

Loc.
Del Rio, Tx
FED-EX dropped off my Tom's order!! woo!! The second part of Spring Break will be fun.
Ordered the Half Cab interior bar and a bikini top.

since the Half Cab is white should i paint the bar in white or go with traditional black? opionions?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_9040.jpg
    IMG_9040.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0738.jpg
    IMG_0738.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0739.jpg
    IMG_0739.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I would paint it the color of the dash board if it were mine.

OP
OP
BorderBronco

BorderBronco

Loc.
Del Rio, Tx
Thanks JDJ.

Spent the latter part of the day fitting the interior bar in. That's been fun... %)
Went with Stutsmo's suggestion of painting it the dash color.. Wimbeldon White. Will post picks when I get everything installed ;)

OP
OP
BorderBronco

BorderBronco

Loc.
Del Rio, Tx
here are a few pics of of the roll bar and top. The security light messed with the pics. i painted the roll bar Wimbeldon White. i will add better pics later.

on a side note... i am running for my local school board and had a magnetic sign on the doors and was driving around and had a guy pull up in traffic and tell me "I'll vote for anyone that drives a Bronco" lol :p

Attachments

• bronco 011.jpg
    bronco 011.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 40
  • bronco 012.jpg
    bronco 012.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 36
  • bronco 013.jpg
    bronco 013.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 36
  • bronco 014.jpg
    bronco 014.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 34

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
here are a few pics of of the roll bar and top. The security light messed with the pics. i painted the roll bar Wimbeldon White. i will add better pics later.

on a side note... i am running for my local school board and had a magnetic sign on the doors and was driving around and had a guy pull up in traffic and tell me "I'll vote for anyone that drives a Bronco" lol :p

LOL......that is a good one right there ;D