• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Billet Dash Lights

ShoeSlinger

This image is from Wild Horses as the main image under "Sale". Any idea on where to get the billet dash light frames? I have searched their site and haven't found them.

Attachments

• Billet.jpg
    Billet.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 194

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Those are sweet! I was hesitant to let them use that photo but because it was so cool we let it slide. I don't officially add items to the site unless they are on the shelf. Since the cats out of the bag I expect to have these in stock end of March-beginning of April. So since we are talking about stuff that is not on the shelf we did them in black too.

I'll post back here on classic the day this stuff hits the shelves.

We will have these on display this week at AZ Bronco Stampede.

Did anyone notice the new Fuel 5x5.5 Zephyr? They just launched yesterday.

Loads of new parts coming in stay tuned.

Jim

JSmall

Bronco Guru
I will be purchasing those as soon as they are available :cool:

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX
Those are sweet! I was hesitant to let them use that photo but because it was so cool we let it slide. I don't officially add items to the site unless they are on the shelf. Since the cats out of the bag I expect to have these in stock end of March-beginning of April. So since we are talking about stuff that is not on the shelf we did them in black too.

I'll post back here on classic the day this stuff hits the shelves.

We will have these on display this week at AZ Bronco Stampede.

Did anyone notice the new Fuel 5x5.5 Zephyr? They just launched yesterday.

Loads of new parts coming in stay tuned.

Jim

that zephyr wheel looks very cool - I like that look a LOT - there's a lot of holes and crevices to clean on that wheel though!