• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BJ Baldwin has a pretty nice bronco! (Video)

krashnpa

Loc.
Mounted Joy, PA
That sucker is pretty sweet. I thought it looked like it had a pre-runner setup in the rear but I didnt see any shocks poking through the body, so I guess not. I wonder if it is his.

OP
OP
kholding

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
It looks like it is linked in the rear. It almost looks like the coils were behind the rear axle from the quick view I could see.

Edit: watched it again. In the opening shot it looks like the rear coils come through the body and attach to the roll cage behind the rear seat. Never seen it done like that before.

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
That race truck is unreal. One corner suspension probably costs more than my entire EB! :eek:

nickgp

Bronco Guru
I had the pleasure of riding w BJ when he was 13 or 14 years old. Ran the valet at the mirage in vegas back in the late 80s. He came in with his mom one day. Tells me he wants to drive her Cherokee thru the garage. Tell him no you'll get me fired! He says don't worry, dad's cool. Let the kid drive. He drove that truck better than any of my valets! Knowing his capabilities and the rigs I have seen he has, I doubt that bronco is his.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Thats strange. I follow him on instagram and a couple months ago he posted a pic of his old school Blazer. I commented #NeedsMoreBronco and he didnt like that one bit haha

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
Awesome race truck, and the bronco to!!! I would like to see more pics of the broncos suspension set up to.