• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Black Diamond Plate Rocker Covers????

Jamers

Loc.
Van,BC,Canada
Does anybody know if they actually sell the DP rocker covers in black, or do some people just paint the regular ones black??

I saw a pair on a Wildhorses truck and am interested in where you can find them, if you even can? Thanks!

lowndes

Loc.
Vermont
I know the picture your are speaking of. It inspired me to do the same. I painted mine black. I also secured the covers with Stainless Steel Socket button head bolts so that they would stand out, and match the SS bolts used on my quarter panel guards. It looks great. I 'll try to post a pic later.

The picture at wildhorses, if it's the one I'm thinking of, is of a yellow rig that was "bobbed". So the rocker panel guards are only a couple of inches high. The Doors have diamond plate across the bottoms and up to the hinges. It's sweet.

OP
OP
Jamers

Jamers

Loc.
Van,BC,Canada
yes, that's the rig...I want to do that as well, with black flares. Thanks for the tips!! would love to see some pics! ;D ;D