• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Black Friday Sale (ENDS TOMORROW) - great xmas gifts and stocking stuffers

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
It's our biggest sale of the year and it starts now until December 1st. We're offering 20% off your entire order. Smoked Chrome, sunglasses, stickers etc. it's all on sale! Just use promo code CBFRIDAY when checking out to get the discount. Repeat use CBFRIDAY when checking out to get 20% off your entire order! Thanks and happy holidays!

www.lubr4x4.com

Last edited:

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
It's our biggest sale of the year and it starts now until December 1st. We're offering 20% off your entire order. Smoked Chrome, sunglasses, stickers etc. it's all on sale! Just use promo code CBFRIDAY when checking out to get the discount. Repeat use CBFRIDAY when checking out to get 20% off your entire order! Thanks and happy holidays!

www.lubr4x4.com

Thanks for the info. Nice looking shirts!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Can you get satin gas caps?

Are you referring to a brushed chrome "satin" or "black satin" ? If its a black Satin yes and we can do yours for $25. PM me for payment and shipping info

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
1144S___Satin_Door_Handle___Web.jpg

if its like this I can do it... do you have one or two caps?

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Yes they should be here Thursday with the mirrors. 2 gas caps. Don't really need them with a lock. Any cap options?

I also have 2 Bronco emblems in chrome. One brand new one used in pretty good shape. What would it take to match those in satin?

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Yes they should be here Thursday with the mirrors. 2 gas caps. Don't really need them with a lock. Any cap options?

I also have 2 Bronco emblems in chrome. One brand new one used in pretty good shape. What would it take to match those in satin?

sent you a PM