• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bloomsburg PA jam. this weekend

74fiberglass

Any body here goin,I will b there ,no bronco. I think this is the fourth year I said it will B done next year.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I was a regular for many years but have taken that one off my list for a while. It's fun, but seems to always be about the same with pretty much the same trucks.

I think I'll make that one every few years now.

I do like that area up there, almost moved there when I partnered up with a local guy and we started making the one piece fiberglass inserts 8-10 years ago.

Have fun and post some pics!

gravy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Parsippany
I will be there. Haven't been in a few years so it will be interesting to see how it is. I am going to support my buddy's shop Krazy House Customs in central NJ.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This will be the first time in 19 years that we haven't gone. With fuel prices so high we have to pick and choose what events to attend, and the MEB Wrench and Roast is next weekend and I will be going there.

Bloomsburg is a great show, especially if you've never been there before. Have fun and look for broncos. There are usually about 8-10 of us there, this year will be less, I think. I know of a few who aren't going.

rdv350

Loc.
Scranton, PA
I was a regular for many years but have taken that one off my list for a while. It's fun, but seems to always be about the same with pretty much the same trucks.

I think I'll make that one every few years now.

QUOTE]

I agree, I use to go every year, but it started to get boring. And the police really started cracking down on people having fun around town. I haven't been there in a couple years, but I might go down Friday just to take a look around. I am in the market for some new wheels for my truck.

357Bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Hampsha
We had plans to go since our Jambo was canceled in VT. But the fuel cost for the tractor trailer is going to be too much ( bringing two EB's and an FJ ). Maybe next year when the fuel prices drop%)

cesco

I used to go to it also, probably 6 or 7 years in a row but the police pretty much shut the town down from having any fun so I quit going..

I even drove my bronco there the last time that I went, blew a radiator hose on the way home. luckily it happened just before a rest stop and we pulled off at it and was able to get a patch job done to get us home. 4:56 gears and 33" tires on I-80... we never got in the passing lane.