• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bloomsburg truck show in pa anybody?

bigbri69

Loc.
tomsriver
july 9,10,11 i think r the dates.me and a bunch of buddys r headin up on next thursday to the days inn in danville.just got the bronco running so why not.we try 2 park in the back were there is a big grass section.ill be with a white jeep on 35 with a pumkin orange full cadge a 2003 f350 all black pavement pounder on 38 and a 2002 gray chevy solid front 60 on 42s and my 69 bronco burnt orange with brand new 36 irocs all with jersey plates... any body else going?

Broncitis

MEB Founder
MEB used to push this show as one to attend, but our schedule just got too full, so we had to cut some out.

We have been talking of adding it to next year's lineup again since it has been a few years since we've attended and there should be some new stuff to see.

It's always been a good show that I enjoyed.