• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

body stand

nysledge

Loc.
Greensboro NC
Since I am so deep into my project, I have decided that at this point I may as well remove the body. I know that if I don't do it now, it will never be done. I will also feel a lot better in the future knowing that the underside is properly painted and will remain rust free for years to come. I am looking for simple ideas and pictures of the best way to support the body, allowing me enough room to get under it and paint.
As always, I appreciate the help

borg

Dig around in the tech section and you will find plans for a rotisserie. I built one from them and it works great!

Steve

sevenTseven

Loc.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dig around in the tech section and you will find plans for a rotisserie. I built one from them and it works great!

Steve

I saw the pics of yours on your smugmug site (you linked it in another thread) and its looks awesome. Looks easy to put together, take apart and store.

Best part is you can break it down and store it easily.

Great Job. Hope you dont mind if I grab the pics off your site and re-post them here. If you don't approve, send me a PM and I will remove them.

Attachments

• 485940837_Lhzzo-XL.jpg
    485940837_Lhzzo-XL.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 504232830_sSpXJ-XL.jpg
    504232830_sSpXJ-XL.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 42