• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Body Work for Cash in MD.

Shelton823

Looking for a good body guy for side work. Project includes door posts, rockers, drivers floor, some additional metal fabrication and paint. Already have all the parts just need intalled and finished. Not creating a show queen but need decent work. If your interested or know someone in the area PM me or call 202-228-4565.
Thank You,
Bob Shelton

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
I know a guy that might be interested in doing it. We are in Silver Spring Md. You will need to bring it by during working hours for him to look at it. Give me a call 443-324-9283 or e-mail me allenfahey@comcast.net

Shelton823 said:
Looking for a good body guy for side work. Project includes door posts, rockers, drivers floor, some additional metal fabrication and paint. Already have all the parts just need intalled and finished. Not creating a show queen but need decent work. If your interested or know someone in the area PM me or call 202-228-4565.
Thank You,
Bob Shelton