• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO Brand New Ginger Houndstooth Rear Seat Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickphatmac

$200
I have a Brand New Ginger Houndstooth Rear Seat Cover complete with new matching vinyl arm rest covers.
I found a near mint original rear seat after I received the seat cover so I don't need this one.

It's perfect!

***FREE SHIPPING***

Pics are of MY rear seat but the actual seat covers are identical...just newer!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 173

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I already asked him the same question. I thought he might have the mysterious Eiger Sanction Bronco for a moment. It is just a regular Bronco with a Stroppe style roll bar.

landshark99

Bronco Guru
$200
I have a Brand New Ginger Houndstooth Rear Seat Cover complete with new matching vinyl arm rest covers.
I found a near mint original rear seat after I received the seat cover so I don't need this one.

It's perfect!

***FREE SHIPPING***

Pics are of MY rear seat but the actual seat covers are identical...just newer!

I am interested but not sure it will match my 76 ranger interior. My seats have a bit of gold glint in the non-houndstooth area and was tough to find. What year is that fabric from?

A few pics of mine.

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_0299.JPG

OP
OP
mickphatmac

mickphatmac

I think that mine is the darker Brown color, not so much gold(yellow) in the fabric.
Here's a pic from Bronco Hut Rear seat covers...
I'm not 100% on the year, but was told that the fabric is period correct.(whatever that means!?!?)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

landshark99

Bronco Guru
I think that mine is the darker Brown color, not so much gold(yellow) in the fabric.
Here's a pic from Bronco Hut Rear seat covers...
I'm not 100% on the year, but was gold that the fabric is period correct.(whatever that means!?!?)

I was suspecting that was the case, hoping for a lucky break ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.