• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Brand New Wheels,tires, Dana 44 and 9" big bearing w/discs on both

Status
Not open for further replies.

bchapma1

Loc.
Oliver Springs TN
I have 5 brand new, in shipping packaging, tires and wheels and they are mounted and balanced already! The wheels are 15in Dick Cepek DC-1 polished!

The tires are LT35X12.50R-15 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO C! I have receipts for these wheels and tires and lug nuts and 5 locking lug nuts with them!

Price if purchased alone-$1100 firm

(thats less than just the tires from my local dealers)-will ship on your dime

WILL NOT SPLIT WHEELS AND TIRES!

I have a completely new Dana 44 with brand new chevy disc conversion on it! The only thing that is not new is the housing and the chevy backing plates! New Dana 44 Yukon Ring & pinion, 4.55 ratio! All new bearings! New axles! New Dana 44 Ball joints! Used the Dana 44 Master Overhaul Kit 1973 - 77! New D44 Warn Standard Hubs! New calipers, brake pads, and hoses of course!

Paired with a completely new big bearing 9" rear end except for the housing! New Ford 9" Yukon Ring & pinion, 4.56 ratio! All new bearings! New Heavy Duty 28 Spline 1966-75 Big Bearing Axle Set! New 9" BB Disc Brake Conv with braided Stainless Hoses For Rear Disc Brake Conv. Used the Ford 9 inch Master Overhaul Kit, Large Bearing!

All these parts were installed at Hard Knox Fab in Knoxville TN!

Price for Dana 44 and 9"-$1700 firm (will ship on your dime)

(keep in mind the housings were free, I paid $2088.53 before shipping, taxes, and labor for all of these new products! After everything there is over $2800 in these! Obviously I don't expect to get my money back!) I have all the receipts for everything mentioned plus the labor receipt! I have pictures of them if your interested!

WILL NOT SPLIT UP DANA 44 FROM THE 9"!

Will sell as package for $2600 firm!-(thats $1800 less than what I have in them and everything is brand new except the housings)

Dick%20Cepek%20DC1%20Wheel%20Polished.jpg

BigPic.jsp

Status
Not open for further replies.