• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MA Brand New Wild Horses Wrap Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.

KANE

Loc.
Pembroke, MA.
I bought this a couple months ago and realized my side exhaust wont allow this to work so I need to sell. It's complete and still in the original box.

It cost me $169- from Wild Horses so I don't want to take a huge beating on this so you can save a little....150 plus shipping or I can bring this to BYOB if interested.

Please call - 781-831-0066

Thanks,
Mike

wraptrap.jpg

PICTURE FROM WILD HORSES SITE FOR DEMO PURPOSES ONLY...ACTUAL UNIT NOT PAINTED

72bsport

I have dual exhaust dumping out behind my rear wheels, will it work in that application? I'm not sure what you mean why it won't work for you?

OP
OP
KANE

KANE

Loc.
Pembroke, MA.
My Exhaust exits before the rear tires so my pipes are in the way of the cross member. you should be fine if it exits after the tires.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
if it was a RAT TRAP i'd be in....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.