• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Bring me your Bronco!!! $7000

Status
Not open for further replies.

knoxville714

So I've got about $7000 ready to buy a Bronco. Im in King NC, don't want to go too far (out of state) I want a 3 speed in the floor, NO 3 on the tree or autos. Also, looking for a complete Bronco, not something I gotta pour money into. I have a 2002 Dodge 2500 Cummins 4x4 longbed if anyone would like to swap with some $. Depending on what kind of shape and what all has been done to it, I may can spend a little more. My email is knoxville714@yahoo.com and my cell number is 336-816-3131 names Will thanks for looking and hope to hear from you

TBS-POPS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
valley springs, ca
dude, for $7k you better get more than just 3 on the floor. Right now in this economy $7k should get you a pretty nice bronco (recently lifted, maybe long arms, np435, disk brakes and a clean body void of any *major* rust) If you cant find that in NC, then let me know, I'll find you one here in CA you can flyout and drive it back for $7k. Don't let any yahoo, who thinks their poop is roses just because its an EB.

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
That is a pretty tall order out here. The clean and little rust part, mostly. Anything that is in good shape still fetches a fair bit of coin. I think the price given is very reasonable for a mostly clean and straight truck with only a few mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.