• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Bringing her back down to earth. 35" tires, gears, bumpers, springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

toeneez

Painting the bronco and I want to lower it a bit. Right now I have 35" Pro comp muds and 4.56 gears and a 31 spline detroit soft locker in the rear.

I'd like to trade for some 33" all terrains and 4.11 gears. The tires are mounted on 15 x 10 slots. If your 33's are on slots we can trade everything, if not, I'm keeping the slots. Unless you give me $850 firm for the wheels / tires. The tires are at about 75% and have no punctures anywhere used 99% of the time on the street.

The 4.56 gears are in great shape and don't make any noise or anything. I'll trade the gears or sell the rear gears with the detroit. Rear gears with the detroit, $550.

I built the pre runner style bumpers from .90 DOM tubing. Those are for sale as I'm going back to stock bumpers. Come look at them and make me an offer.

I also have some 4.5" wild horses coil springs with very little use on them. $100 obo.

Here are some pictures but only the first pic shows the tires. The other pictures are so you can see the bumpers. I'll add some pictures of the tires this weekend.

http://s339.photobucket.com/albums/n465/toeneez/1970 Bronco Sport/?action=view&current=CIMG2891.jpg

NO SHIPPING on anything. I don't have any time for that.

dirtslinger

Loc.
Torrance
What do you have going on for the rear springs? I have some pretty decent Pro-comp all terrains, I could be willing to trade. I'm about to go up to running 35's.

Shoot me a PM

OP
OP
T

toeneez

Not selling the rear springs. I just have a set of front springs in a box that I never installed. They are 4.5" Wildhorses springs.

OP
OP
T

toeneez

Sorry for the communication delays gents. I've been busier than a whore on 5 dollar night. I should be around next weekend if anyone wants to come see anything.

Just to be clear, the gears and locker are still installed on the truck and I'll have to remove them before making any trades.

The bumpers are installed as well, but can be removed easily. The 4.5" coils are in a box sitting in the garage.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.