• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Beach Takeover

kat

Loc.
Bristol
I have lived in Florida for over 50 years now so you can say Im a local. And I do have friends that drive Cheaps, and to tell you the truth they are a different breed.
Anyway, living in Florida people go crazy this time of year, weather is nice, people are outside, car/truck shows every weekend kinda weather.
But I am sooooo tired of seeing these videos of these 'new jeeps' with a little lift and wheel spacers thinking they are the $hit riding around in droves on our beaches. I mean, all ya gotta do is lower the tire pressure on a Suzuki Samari and do the same thing.
I know we have the SuperCell every year, But one year 1 year yall need to come to Florida and lets take this place over...........That is all.