• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Brothers in Kansas City Area

grabbermach

Son recently moved to the Kansas City area (Liberty), finally has a garage for his 73 Bronco, so we are pulling it out of storage and transporting it to him in a couple of weeks. He has some mechanical ability, understands the basics of automotive maintenance and can follow directions, but he has limited experience with making the necessary repairs/adjustments needing to keep it running, as his Grandfather and I handled most of the big stuff. What I am looking for is some guys in the KC area that would be willing to be a sounding board, assistant wrench turner, send him to the right shop helpers for a 28 year old newly wed with a child on the way. I am 3 hours away and Granddad is now 4 hours away, so it is hard to always come to the rescue. Anybody out there? Any area clubs? Thanks in advance.

dougyounger

Contributor
If he is on Facebook, there is the "Kansas City Classic Bronco Connection" group, there is a "Kansas Bronco Club" group (not sure where they are centered), and a "Kansas Classics Broncos" group which is based more out of the Wichita area.

Second on message sprdv1 for connections!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Link to the FB page for KC. There's also a MO FB page as well

KC:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/50035721605

MO:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/181621461942603

@muddford is nearby as well and has property out in Oak Grove w/his HOARD of stuff LOL

I also really trust a local shop in Lee's Summit for stuff I sometimes feel lazy w/doing myself :) Perfection Connection

Between myself and Mudd we can assist when needed. A local bronco guy has a shop as well down in Peculiar. Edge Restorations

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
@sprdv1 knows all the peeps in the KC area :)
If he is on Facebook, there is the "Kansas City Classic Bronco Connection" group, there is a "Kansas Bronco Club" group (not sure where they are centered), and a "Kansas Classics Broncos" group which is based more out of the Wichita area.

Second on message sprdv1 for connections!

whatever it takes to keep the bronco tradition alive :)