• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Builders

Brian B

I need to consider my options. I have a Bronco project that is taking entirely too long to complete. I just don't have much spare time anymore due to several factors. It's a 75 half cab and the body and paint work is done. I basicly need someone to put it back together. All of the interior has been removed and disassembled such as the dash and doors so it could be painted. I have already purchased at least 90% of the new replacement parts needed. I am looking for some advice from the experts. I feel like I need someone with Bronco experience. I also live in Alabama so it would be nice if it was someone somewhat close by. Thanks in advance for the advice and help.

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
Worthless post of the day? Im sure you mean well though ;D

Why is this worthless? Maybe the OP is willing to send his Bronco to NM to have a great build? I have seen needabronco's work thru pictures and he does good work. He's just trying to help provide options. You just never know.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Brian, I'm not that far from you. I'm no reassembly expert, so I couldn't tackle it by myself, but I'm more than willing to come help you on it when I can. Don't have to pay me a dime.

Let me know if you could use an extra hand.

OP
OP
Brian B

Brian B

Sorry for the delay in thanking everyone for their advice and help. Im currently in England but will be back in the states in another week.

Jimmy...thanks I may take you up on the offer.

66ALRIDE...I'll try to get in touch with you soon.

Again thanks to everyone.

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Brian B.....I would get up with Joey (66ALRIDE) for sure. I watched him over the past 1.5 years rebuilding the orange bronco. During that time, Joey has helped a friend rebuild/restore a 77 bronco. Both are awesome builds and both will be at Super Celebration this coming up weekend.

J.D.