• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UT Bronco Buyer Beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldoglover

All you Bronco Lovers and Potiential Bronco Buyers out there.. There is a Bronco that Just came up for auction on Ebay. Make sure the vehicle is all the "Ad claims it to be". YOU really need to get this particular Vehicle Checked out IN PERSON or by a professional Inspection. This outfit "ALMOST" got me..Here is the description
1976 Ford Bronco GREEN 351 WINDSOR
The Owners and his son is from over in Camel Land and are sneaky! This outfit is out of UT... I have photos of the Bronco 9 months ago..I cannot say for certain, if they have "repaired or Fixed" the defects (There were plenty at the time I saw the Bronco).. But I know the description of "Excellent, no visible Rust, No leaks, Etc" did not match the vehicle when I looked at it a while back.....Be careful..:eek:

Last edited:

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Says "excellent Original Paint" hmmmm I don't think so

OP
OP
Bulldoglover

Bulldoglover

Blue71 you are so correct...that is only one small lie. The description will blow you away as the real deal..this deal is scary

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Just looked at this rig on Ebay. Where is the core support????? Funny, at first glance, looks like a nice rig... But to an average Joe, he might not be getting what he thinks.... Thanks for the heads up.

Chicago71Bronco

Loc.
Chicagoland
Just looked at this rig on Ebay. Where is the core support????? Funny, at first glance, looks like a nice rig... But to an average Joe, he might not be getting what he thinks.... Thanks for the heads up.

Guess that makes me Average Joe. I looked at it and it looks awesome to me in the pictures. Glad I'm a member here and can get advice from all of you experts

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Front shocks are bolted through the back of the middle of the shock tower (why buy proper shocks for a lift if you can just move down the mounting point). Glove box door is cut off to bypass the roll bar. I don't think that track bar is parallel to the drag link. The pitman arm drop is way too small for the lift so it looks like they just flipped the tie rods over, not really paying attention to the taper in the hub so it doesn't look like it goes in far enough. No boot on the tie rods. Seems to have welded on a bracket to raise the front coil springs instead of actually getting coil springs to do the lift. Rear lift is blocks. So is that a new custom "Wildhorses" 7 inch lift? I thought they only went to 5.5. Core support seems to be 1X1 box steel, no shroud to help cool the 351, heads and timing chain cover look way rusted. Interesting brake booster and master cylinder colors, the FORD on the grill is blue, not red. What's going on with that/those battery/batteries? And of course the previously noted "intercooler"? Just a quick observation.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bulldoglover

Bulldoglover

This dealer has 3 Ebay bids on that "Excellent" Bronco.. Asking $27,777.00..PLEEEAAASE! I feel sorry for those poor guys bidding.They have no clue AZ73 good observations.. But that is only the surface of the mess. I saw the Bronco in person..It had visible Rust, Shady mechanical work, Fluid leaks, Etc.. They "May" be fixed by now, But I doubt it... But who knows till you go look and see..Cost me lots of wasted Dollars to check out the "Excellent" Bronco.. with Excellent "Original Paint". Like Blue 71 said..I don't think Ford made a Lime Green Bronco in 1976... Yea Right.. Dlish.. New Intercooler? Can't you see is has a Intercooler for the Turbo-Charger??? It is just invisible.. to most us knowledgable Bronco owners :).. What pisses me off the most is Ebay lets guys like get away with that shit!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bulldoglover

Bulldoglover

The dealer LOWERED the Price (I guess because it does not have a Intercooler) LOL and relisted it on Ebay.. I got a feeling he is going to "Re-List" it a bunch of times... unless he finds a real sucker to buy it..:)

OP
OP
Bulldoglover

Bulldoglover

This is one of the Feedback comments for this dealer:
"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. P.O.S CAR. TOOK FERRARI BACK, FULL REFUND BUT TOOK 6 WKS". I actually spoke with this guy...He said terrible things about this dealer..

Status
Not open for further replies.