• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Daze 2015

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
I'm in. Working my butt off to get the bronco done in time. I heard there might be a conflict with the resort this year, any news on that?

yewhi

Loc.
San Diego
I'm thinking about it. Have never been before but its close and looks like fun. My Bronco's getting lifted with new lockers, axles and gears as we speak. It might be a good time to test it. :)

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm in for the first time!

Palm Canyon Hotel & RV Resort doesn't seem to have any conflicts. I got my spot with no problem.

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
C'mon, cant just be the three of us. That would be no fun...

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I haven't heard any news on a conflict with the resort.

You need to do it yewhi! You're pretty close to the event

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
My trail rig is still not ready. I am considering taking the uncut but had near disaster last time so I am hesitant.

73KBO

Loc.
Signal Hill, CA
I've never been. Is there much to do there for a basically stock rig not looking for body damage? It's cut with 31's. So guess I'm wondering if there are simple/scenic trail rides?

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
I've never been. Is there much to do there for a basically stock rig not looking for body damage? It's cut with 31's. So guess I'm wondering if there are simple/scenic trail rides?
Oh yea there's plenty for stock rigs to do. Lots of easy open desert riding and scenic trails. You will have a great time.

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Oh yea there's plenty for stock rigs to do. Lots of easy open desert riding and scenic trails. You will have a great time.

1655962.jpg

Kidding! It's really open there. Washes and hills to rocks and tight canyons that will test the best articulation. Check it out!

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
I registered today! Tomorrow I will book a campsite hopefully. Cant wait to play with the completely new Bronco this year!