• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Driver Mag

bigbarf48

Loc.
Stone Mountain, GA
Thinking about subscribing. Is it worth the $ 18? It looks good to me, just wondering what you guys thought of it if youve ever gotten it

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm thinking ...
" It is Bronco related ... if you have to ask , maybe you need a Jeep!" ;D

I save mine , otherwise I'd send you a few to ponder over , but Yes , if nothing else , it supplys a timely shot of motivation to get back out to the garage and start making yours look like some of the feature rides.
Works / worked for me , even after the ten year hiatus.

OP
OP
bigbarf48

bigbarf48

Loc.
Stone Mountain, GA
I'm thinking ...
" It is Bronco related ... if you have to ask , maybe you need a Jeep!" ;D

I save mine , otherwise I'd send you a few to ponder over , but Yes , if nothing else , it supplys a timely shot of motivation to get back out to the garage and start making yours look like some of the feature rides.
Works / worked for me , even after the ten year hiatus.

I know, i know. i shouldnt have to ask. but im a little strapped for cash:cry:
I have to invest wisely;D

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Now it got me wondering when my next issue will be here!

Henry

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Now it got me wondering when my next issue will be here!

Henry

Just got mine the other day .... ;D

Barfy , I use the mag. for general purpose reading , not tech. really , build up idea shopping etc. If you need tech. advise , use this forum .....

Another bonus , some times the vendors ship out their catalogs FREE with one of the issues. (Jeffs , Duffs , Wildhorses , Toms , etc) I don't recall getting as many the last few years though , probably because of the economy.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Thinking about subscribing. Is it worth the $ 18? It looks good to me, just wondering what you guys thought of it if youve ever gotten it

Hey bigbarf, get yourself up to the Bronco Driver Magazine Super Celebration in Townsend, TN April 14-16th. You'll get to meet the folks that put the magazine out and see a lot of the rigs that are in it!!!! Bring your rig or just come, it don't matter. Good times!!!:cool::cool::cool:

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
you guys aren't just a little prejudiced because its all broncos all the time are you? Personally I love it but after several years of taking it I no longer find myself sitting arround waiting on it. In fact I sometimes don't even pick it up and look at it right away. At first I would poor through it and read everything.

Fickle I guess. :)

chuck489

Loc.
Dahlonega, GA
I was so stoked, I subscribed even before I had another EB. I bought all the back issues that were available in print (only missing the first three or four). I love the magazine!

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
you guys aren't just a little prejudiced because its all broncos all the time are you? Personally I love it but after several years of taking it I no longer find myself sitting arround waiting on it. In fact I sometimes don't even pick it up and look at it right away. At first I would poor through it and read everything.

Fickle I guess. :)

I mostly agree , when I first subscribed , I'd pour over it immediately , this winter , having worked a boatload of overtime this past summer , I found two issues I had not even opened yet.
So for me , it depends how busy I have been or how high my Bronco motivation has been.