• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bronco engines

U

Unregistered

I've been looking for a bronco quite a while now and finally found a nice one but it has a 5.0L from a 90 mustang with the automatic overdrive. comes with the original 302 and original C4 but don't want to do the work. should i buy?

OP
OP
U

Unregistered

does it have the EFI system and and air intake system

Dez

A lot of people (myself included) would be doing that to their rigs anyway. If you are going to be driving it on the street a lot then that seems like the perfect setup gas mileage wise. If you are looking for a hardcore trail rig then you might want to pass. You could always sell the 302 and C4 and buy more parts for the truck.:)

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I was wondering if that was really a question...I think he was teasing us!! Of course, EFI is definitely a good thing. Good luck