• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Bronco Expert Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargingGoat

I was wondering if anybody has advice on someone qualified to look at a '73 Bronco for me in the Houston area.

I am not a "car guy" and would want someone's advice on the vehicle's condition, needs, etc.

Willing to pay you for your time.

Please PM or contact me via email v9topgun@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Michael

z-one311

Loc.
Payson, Utah
Did you end up buying the bronco? Some free advice. The less that the previous owner has done to it the better most of the time. The reasoning behind that is you never know if it was done right or what exactly was done. If you are planning on buying a bronco as a daily driver you might buy something stock. But the problem with having a dailey driver is that the engines 87-older were made with soft metal an will not hold up to the gas we use today. So either you need to put newer heads on it. Or install a newer engine. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. volleyball311@msn.com

BroncoLee

Loc.
Broken Arrow, OK
PM me for my phone number and maybe I can help out. I've had mine since '95 and have a pretty good idea what to look for. I'm just north of Houston...

I'm not interested in your money but I don't mind helping.

Lee W

Status
Not open for further replies.