• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco For Sale On Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky

Loc.
beaumon,texas 77706
darn.thats just like what i'm looking for,dang,wish he was closer..wonder what it would cost to ship something like that?

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
I emailed him this morning, I'm going to try to look at it this weekend. If I don't scoop it up I'll let you guy's know what it looks like. Casey

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I actually email him for more pictures about a month ago, but did not get a response. Actually was going to look at what it would cost to bring back here.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Shipping across the US would be at the cheapest 700$ but probably closer to 1000$. I've shipped 1000 miles for 500$ and 400 miles for 350$.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
SURE you were!

It would be perfect for the 68 I just bought. Put the 68 running gear into the 66 and voila, drive on down the road. But when I originally found it he was looking to trade and did not have price on it. Hell, I did not even know what it looked like, yeah a long shot, but sometimes longshots are the best opportunities!

KANE

Loc.
Pembroke, MA.
I had my Bronco shipped from CA. to MA. enclosed for $2200. If you had it shipped open it would be minimum $1100. Mine was shipped in late Feb. and they said it would be more when the weather clears up. Let me know if you need a shipper - I probably contacted all of them when I was looking and was real happy with the Company I went with.

Status
Not open for further replies.