• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Bronco frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddawg750

Frame is off of a 76. All original, no patches or welds, no rot, perfectly straight. Just some surface rust that needs wire wheeled then spray bombed or oiled. This frame is really nice coming from this region of the country. Worth driving some miles to pickup. Brake and gas lines still on it. This would be great for a restoration or replace your rotted out frame. I won't beable to get pics until next week as my own personal computer is in the shop. For a fast response call me at 724-974-8001 as I'm not on here much in the nice weather. $400.00 OBO or would consider trade for a fuel injected 5.0 with ECM and harness. zip is 16142.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.