• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco heritage museum

Contributor
The Land Cruiser guys have a museum. I think we all need to step our game up.

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Id visit but I couldn't leave em all sitting like that. I'd have to be able to get in whatever and drive it out!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I think a lot of those get driven from time to time? The owner and others drove several of those on every continent on Expeditions 7.

Todd Z.

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
I think a lot of those get driven from time to time? The owner and others drove several of those on every continent on Expeditions 7.

Todd Z.
That's good to know! They just looked so packed in there I only assumed. We all know what that stands for too. haha

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
And speaking of a heritage museum, there are a few folks in this country (and on this forum) that probably qualify as having a good start at a museum already. It would be neat to have a place like that where a rotating collection of vehicles could be displayed, historical archives be stored, etc.

Todd Z.

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
And speaking of a heritage museum, there are a few folks in this country (and on this forum) that probably qualify as having a good start at a museum already. It would be neat to have a place like that where a rotating collection of vehicles could be displayed, historical archives be stored, etc.

Todd Z.
I would certainly visit that place!!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Todd Z.

I was thinking the same :) ole Ed has all the Race ones lol