• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco in a video game

77Bronco636

Would like to see the 76 Raven Black Ranger they used as a reference to make that.....thing sounds good too!!

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
If you want a cool game with Broncos checkout Mudrunner, it's even more fun because it's off road and you can make your own trucks. ;D

Attachments

• 675010_screenshots_20181205213041_1.jpg
    675010_screenshots_20181205213041_1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 82

71massbronco

Bronco Guru
The detail was pretty cool. Only thing I was wondering about is it an auto or manual? Didn't see a column shift.:)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
If you want a cool game with Broncos checkout Mudrunner, it's even more fun because it's off road and you can make your own trucks. ;D

with all this crap closing, might be time to reinvest in some gaming haha

Giibbons

Hey there, I'm new to this forum, but I just wanted to say that the Bronco in that video game looks pretty cool! It's always exciting to see real-life vehicles in video games, especially when they're as iconic as the Bronco.

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I can't wait till my son is old enough to play games like that with me. Forza is a fun game.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hey there, I'm new to this forum, but I just wanted to say that the Bronco in that video game looks pretty cool! It's always exciting to see real-life vehicles in video games, especially when they're as iconic as the Bronco.

Welcome to the best little site on the world wide web

Disflip

Wow the graphics these days are amazing. Would never have dreamed of that when I was playing Nintendo so many years ago.