• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco kids tees from the Gap

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ

Attachments

• IMG_0947.jpg
    IMG_0947.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 185

74fiberglass

So cool . I wonder do they hav them for adults. I just may have to get my bro-in laws boy one as he is a die-hard chevy-man and loves his blazers also!!

Cobra11

Contributor
Loc.
West Hollywood, CA
just purchased one for my new nephew born on Jan 1, 2012. He'll have to grow into it, but it means he'll be able to wear it for that much longer...and some good advertising!!!! look for him pimpin it around orlando sometime soon. ;D

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Sweet... Ordered on for my son who will be 2 in a couple of months!!
He calls my Bronco the 'Broom Broom'... LOL!!

Todd

barronj

Bronco Guru
Thanks for sharing. Definitely headed there tomorrow to get one for my 4yo.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
*We're sorry, but the item or outfit you selected is Out of Stock*

Thats the message I see. FYI

OP
OP
74NJBronco

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ
That frigging stinks. After my little guy goes down for his 1st nap,my wife is going to shoot the Gap Co. an email. Maybe they will restock more tees or call China and tell them to make more.LOL. She will add a link to this thread.
This shirt may have been for sale for months and we just bought the remaining few they had left over online. You may have better luck at local stores. Purchase all the tees you can for future use before they are all gone
forever...........

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
There ya go good idea.. I notice my 13 yr old wearing the "event" t shirts quite a bit, wonder if she'd like something like that.