• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Lean or frame

C-Dubb

Contributor
I am in the process of installing the body on my frame with new WH 1” bushings when I noticed that the drivers side front of the bronco is lower than the rest. This was obviously an issue before but I am just now paying attention to it. The question that I have now is how can I tell if the frame is bent or if it’s the infamous Bronco lean? The drivers side front of the frame to floor measures 1/2” lower than the passenger side. When I measure the axle tube to frame, the drivers side is also 1/2” less than the passenger side. Does this suggest that it is bronco lean and not the frame? The passenger side rear is 3/8” lower than the drivers side rear to the floor. Passenger side axle tube to frame is 1/4” lower than the drivers side axle tube to frame. I have searched many posts but can’t find one that clears this up for me. Any help is appreciated, Thanks.

OP
OP
C-Dubb

C-Dubb

Contributor
FYI, I have a 2.5” lift and just noticed the front axle sticks out on the drivers side. I guess the previous owner left the original track bar on it. Could this be contributing to the problem?