• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Needed For Advertising Shoot (North Carolina)

cooperfilmcars

Hi Guys,
I work at Cooper Filmcars, a company that locates vehicles for advertising agencies to use in photoshoots. I reached out to this forum once earlier this year when I was looking for a Bronco for a photoshoot in Utah and received tons of photos of great Broncos as options. I've got another shoot coming up, coincidentally for the same client - IZOD. This time the shoot will be taking place in Nags Head, North Carolina. They're interested in using a (mostly stock) classic Bronco as a prop in the shoot. A Bronco with roof racks would be preferred, as they may want to put a surf board on the roof. If anyone is located close-by to Nags Head, NC and would be interested in having their Bronco considered as an option, please send a few photos to us at: info@cooperclassiccars.com . The shoot would be roughly an 8-hour day, fully insured and we would be able to pay the owner of the Bronco for their time.
Feel free to give me a call with any questions or to discuss further- 212-929-3909.
Thanks!

OP
OP
C

cooperfilmcars

Hey all... Wondering if anybody knows of something that could work for this. The photoshoot is Monday September 28th in Nags Head, NC and I still don't have any solid leads. Any help would be appreciated!!!
-Tom

wepuckett

might want to talk to the auto fair people in Charlotte this weekend as one might be on display there that would fit your criteria and could work something out as they are having a bronco specific display there this weekend.

OP
OP
C

cooperfilmcars

Thanks for the help! A Bronco owner who saw this post contacted me via email, and the client has confirmed it. Feel free to email me photos of your Bronco's though. We have clients contact us fairly frequently looking for Broncos and other similar vehicles for photoshoots. Most of the shoots we work on are in the NYC area.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
how'd the shoot go? any sneak peek pics? wish i could have helped out, timing just didn't work logistically with a truck coming out of the autofair in the morning.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I wouldn't sell it..... ever :) We went the OBX for the first time this summer and went up the Bodie Island Lighthouse. The wind was incredible up there, and I'm from a windy part of the country where the wind blows 20-35mph just about every day!!

ransil

Bronco Guru
looks like a familiar spot.

Attachments

• 1133621508.jpeg
    1133621508.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 1327984104.jpeg
    1327984104.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 1799130035.jpeg
    1799130035.jpeg