• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco needed for Photoshoot in Miami

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
A friend of mine's clothing company www.southernmarsh.com is in need of a bronco for a Photoshoot either the morning of February 11, 12, or 16th. It will be at Miami Beach Golf Club or Miami Shores Country Club.

Needs to be classic looking, no flashy colors, and topless. Send pictures to stephen@southernmarsh.com

I don't know what or if they are paying y'all can discuss that. Either way, pretty cool to see your bronco in Southern Living, Garden and Gun, and the 100's of other ads they do!!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Cool and I've still got the monster movie with you're Bronco in it.

OP
OP
jspurl3

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
Boy you Miami folks missed out. The talent is impressive. I think they are going to use a boat today since they couldn't find a bronco

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 98