• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Needed for Photoshoot in Salt Lake City

cooperfilmcars

Hi everyone,
I'm working with a client of mine on an advertising shoot that will be taking place in Salt Lake City, UT on March 26th and 27th. We're looking for a couple of vehicles to use as props in the shoot, 1 of which would be a classic (60's-70's) Ford Bronco. The vehicle would not need to be driven at all in the shoot, and would be fully-insured while on-location. Furthermore, we would be able to pay the owner of the vehicle for their time. If anyone in the Salt Lake City area is interested, please send photos of your Bronco to us at info@cooperclassiccars.com
Feel free to call me with any questions.
Thanks!
Tom Marosy
www.cooperfilmcars.com
212-929-3909

OP
OP
C

cooperfilmcars

Coincidentally, a different client of mine is interested in using a first generation Bronco for a photoshoot in that will be taking place in New York City on Wednesday March 18th. If anyone is available and interested, please send some photos of your Bronco to me at: info@cooperclassiccars.com
Thanks again!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Too dang far from Misery. Someone Take Tom up on it, so we can see our Classic in more pics/film

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Kinda short notice

They plan these movies years ahead but look for the vehicles at the last minute?