• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Bronco parts, manifolds, seat, dash, pad, ps pump, more

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattt

Bronco Guru
5.0 PS pump w/ serpentine & bracket

Stock Bronco power steering ps pump with bracket

2 other brackets that I believe are Alternator mount and PS Pump/AC Compressor mount.

Upper 5.0 manifold w/ TPS IAC & EGR, throttle body & intake tube, 5.0 fuel rails w/ 14# injectors SOLD

exhaust manifolds w/ O2's, smog thermactor tubes/hoses

Rear tank strap?

Stock Bronco front seat, needs recover

D44 loaded drum backing plate with newer shoes & wheel cylinder

Modified dash & dash pad in cracked condition

All of these parts are best offer or free on some of them. PM me for details. Certain things might be better for pick up only.

Attachments

• pump.JPG
    pump.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 123
  • efi.JPG
    efi.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 155
  • pump1.JPG
    pump1.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 134
  • seat.JPG
    seat.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 78
  • d44plate.JPG
    d44plate.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 76
  • dashpad.JPG
    dashpad.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 122
  • strap.JPG
    strap.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mattt

Bronco Guru
bump it up.

Saginaw pump & bracket is not for sale now.

bprobst1988

Loc.
Bellflower Ca
Im interested in the Fuel injection?

What year car is it off of? I have an 88 Mustang 5.0 motor in my Bronco but it's carborated and want fuel injection. Will it work? Please feel free to text or call me 562-833-5311 Bobby

OP
OP
M

mattt

Bronco Guru
What year car is it off of? I have an 88 Mustang 5.0 motor in my Bronco but it's carborated and want fuel injection. Will it work? Please feel free to text or call me 562-833-5311 Bobby

Certain stuff would work. The fuel rails, the exhaust manifolds, and a few other small parts. The upper is just that, an upper with no lower manifold. I think these parts came off a late 80's 5.0 vehicle like a Crown Vic or something.

OP
OP
M

mattt

Bronco Guru
Had a few tire kickers but still available and very motivated to get this stuff out of the garage.

OP
OP
M

mattt

Bronco Guru
some sold, some still available. If you're local and can pick it up, some parts free.

OP
OP
M

mattt

Bronco Guru
I think it's a drivers seat....if recline lever is on outside facing door, then it's drivers. Everything else still available and I'm VERY MOTIVATED to get all of these parts to a new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.