• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Repair in Bay Area

G

Hello,

I live in Oakland, CA and own a '75 Bronco that needs some minor repair work. Does anyone know off-hand of a good repair shop in the East Bay (Berkeley, Oakland, Richmond, San Leandro, Albany, Orinda, etc.) that I can trust to KNOW Broncos and more importantly care and repair for less than an arm-and-a-leg.

If so, Please e-mail me at kick1drum@mindspring.com. You'll be my hero. thanks.

Jason

69Early

Loc.
San Ramon, CA
I take my Bronco to a great guy but he is in Sacto. He works on only early bronco's has many used and new parts. His name is Dan Riolo and his # is 916-386-1764
Honest and Reasonable. Tell him Bronco Chris referred you. It's about 90 minutes from San Ramon