• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco shirts needed for 50th Anniversary Quilt

Broncitis

MEB Founder
MEB has been collecting shirts to make king size Bronco t-shirt quilt that will be raffled off next year with all proceeds going to charity. Tickets will be sold nationally and this quilt will be on display at many events around the country next year so everyone has a chance to win it.

The plan is to have this double sided, so it will use over 50 t-shirts.

We have shirts from many events, clubs and vendors from all around the country, but there are a few I am really looking for:

Early Bronco Registry 20th, 25th and 30th anniversary event shirts. We have a 35th, 40th and another 45th to round out the other anniversaries which have had commemorative shirts.

I'm also still missing one from B.R.O.N.CO (Bronco Registry of Northern CO.), SoCal Broncos and/or Big Bear Bronco Bash, and the Moab Bronco Safari.

Attached is a smaller sample that was on display at our event this year.

Work on the quilt has started, so we will need these ASAP to be included on it.

Please PM me if you or someone you know has one you can donate and I will get the mailing address to you.

Thanks,
Drew

Attachments

• 3909.jpg
    3909.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 112

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Can't help you out other than to say that this is really cool and a bump for the cause!

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I have a couple on the way from the Moab Safari and Utah Bronco Club thanks to Steve St.Clair, and we got one from Colorado Classic Broncos thanks to Chris (Landshark99)

Last call for any others to make it on since this quilt is being made as I type this...

So, if any of you guys who are members of or were active in SoCal/Big Bear Bronco Bash or B.R.O.N.CO and would like to see these groups/events recognized on this 50th Anniversary quilt which will be raffled nationally for chairity, please contact me ASAP.

Still also looking for an EBR 20th, 25th or 30th shirt to fill in the blanks for all the previous Bronco Anniversary commemorative shirts.