• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Side Mirrors

rockg

Loc.
Lafayette, LA
I guess it's time to add side mirrors to my rig without doors. I've seen some with mounts on the windshield frame. What are the best mirrors for this situation and where can I find some? Thanks

dao1980

Loc.
Chattanooga
I used CJ mirrors mounted to the windshield frame.. though I totally understand where some would object to using Jeepy parts on a Bronco.

BTW, I did ask my Bronco first, and he said he was confident enough in his masculinity that he didn't feel threatened by sissy Jeepy parts.:)

I'll try to find a picture that shows them well.

dao1980

Loc.
Chattanooga
Here.

I think I got them from the local 4x4 place. Since everyone and their brother, nephew, cousin, AND great auntie has a Jeepy, they're pretty easy to find.

Attachments

• IMG_1024.jpg
    IMG_1024.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 130

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I have heard there is a goid version of the TJ windshield mount mirrors that works well for us too.

OP
OP
R

rockg

Loc.
Lafayette, LA
Thanks for your picture, kinda what I was looking for. I hear you on the Jeep thing, my bronco would probably rattle out the hardware on any jeep parts...Found some nice rollbar clap on mirrors from Wildhorses. Well we see...Thanks