• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Sighting Boar Hunter Magazine

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
There isn't much to read at the barber shop but this pic caught my eye. There isn't any bronco content other than than pic so there is no need to go out and buy it, unless you like to kill hogs.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 190

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
That is just hilariuos, I actually get that mag in the office every month and I had also noticed that bronco. Went to the outfitters site and searched for a picture but there wasn't one on it. Nuggent always has a great article in it monthly. ;D

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I like the ladder on the side of it. Also check out the guns. We are hog hunting, right? I dont want to be in the woods unless I'm with them.

bax

natureboy300

Loc.
livermore
Im sorry but that is a horrible picture for the public to see of hunting. I am an avid hunter and hate seeing stuff like that because of the negative impact it has on the sport, I hope that picture wasnt on the cover?

NB

mlogan24

Bronco Guru
natureboy300 said:
Im sorry but that is a horrible picture for the public to see of hunting. I am an avid hunter and hate seeing stuff like that because of the negative impact it has on the sport, I hope that picture wasnt on the cover?

NB

OK-I must not be seeing it. What's wrong with the picture?

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
Those guys are testing out a new night laser system they developed. The guy in the back has the eye piece on his head. I do like the I guess the custom coon tail on the antenna.

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
Piggly Wiggly said:
I think anyone who reads that filth should get a swift kick in the arse. OINK SORT :mad:

Get lost blowhard, I'll put a cap in your pork chop but in a minute.

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
some friends of mine go down to texas every year to hog hunt. they make it into a two week trip every single year. i think that would be somthing i would want to try sometime.

natureboy300

Loc.
livermore
mlogan24 said:
OK-I must not be seeing it. What's wrong with the picture?

There is nothing wrong with the picture from a hunters stand point I would love to be one of the guys in the photo, looks like they had a kick ass time. I was just refering to as from a non hunting point of view, ya maybe im wierd about it but I dont like anything that gives those leftys fuel for the fire.

NB

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Let's Go Pig Hunting

Yes Let All Go Hog Hunting , It Great Fun ..not Many Have Shot Any More Wild Hogs The Me....but This Is One Of Those Subjects That We Have To Keep A Close Eye On So We Dont Loose Our "fun Place"
Now You Cant Get You Picture In A Deer Hunting Mag.if There Is Any Blood Showing In The Picture .or If The Animals Tongue Is Hanging Out...guns Like They Have Are Fun To Shoot But Only Let The Iranian S
Be Seem With Those ...i'm Suprised That ,that Picture Could Even Be Seem In "kalifornia , And Oragan "if It Weren't For The "net."
So Don't Butcher The People Having Fun At What They Like To Do .
Remember We Like To Get Out In The Wide Open ...or In The Deep Dark Woods ...or Up On Those Big Rock ...or Down In The Swamp And Spin Our Wheels ...and Make Track Everywhere We Can ..then Stand Back
An Exclaim ...damn Aint We Haveing Fun!!
But There Are Those That Point Their Finger At Us ...
So Be Careful ......
..................n R A .........pa Pitt..........freedom For All .......

brixter

Loc.
Tuolumne CA
It was a hog that helped me find my Bronco . I had a Taxidermist that did a 300+ lbs boar mount for me in Prunedale CA . I ended up buying my Bronco from him a few years and few animals later .

Here is a pic of deer hunting camp last year .

Attachments

• bronco camp.jpg
    bronco camp.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 10