• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bronco south bumper fs or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

kens71

Loc.
Sumter, S.C.
built this style bumper a few years back and have two i'd like to sell or maybe trade for softdoors/ inserts for my son's 73 we're building. they are new. make an offer.
new%20Frt%20and%20Rear%20Pics%20002.jpg

mtrdud

Bumper

So is that bumper everything but the winch? Does it already have the brushguard on it? More info on it please?

Thanks

OP
OP
kens71

kens71

Loc.
Sumter, S.C.
My number is 803-236-9749. easier to explain on land line. give me a call up to 10pm eastern.ken

OP
OP
kens71

kens71

Loc.
Sumter, S.C.
sold but more in jan/feb

The ones i have are spoken for, but i plan to have a few more in January...

BroncoMP

Loc.
Des Moines, IA
That's a beautiful fab! Depending on the cost, I'd bet you could sell a lot of those. Do you have a price in mind for the next batch?!!!

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Guys these are great bumpers! I remember wanting one in a bad way when I lived down in South Carolina, they are just as nice in person.

Ken does great work and owns his own commercial fab business for those of you that don't know him. Honest guy too.

Ben

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
What's the price for jus the front bumper without the brush guard/piece in front of the grill.....

Status
Not open for further replies.