• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bronco supercelebration 45

monkeylovetrees

Loc.
warwick ri
Just called tallyho ...completely booked. I am looking for a good,clean place to stay with my family close to the show. A family member is flying in to meet me what would be the closest Airport?

OP
OP
monkeylovetrees

monkeylovetrees

Loc.
warwick ri
show

i got a number for valley view any good what about the show do i need to get a show ticket my kids are going shoppin while i see the show on saturday is that the day to see or sunday

Ratch

Contributor
i got a number for valley view any good what about the show do i need to get a show ticket my kids are going shoppin while i see the show on saturday is that the day to see or sunday

Saturday morning is the show, until 1 or 2 I think, the rest of the weekend is other events, drives and the like. Show is free for spectators. Lunch is catered at the show provided with registration for participants. But they sell meal tickets at the registration tent. Was yummy last year. Here is the link to the info with event schedule.
http://broncodriver.com/supercel.html

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I am running out of weekends to finish my Bronco.. It is looking like i might miss this year :(

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I am looking in to coming as well, where do most of the people stay. I keep seeing on this thread and another the cabins and such. Do most stay in the cabins or hotels? It's not set in stone yet, but there's a pretty good chance we are going to make it happen.

David

OP
OP
monkeylovetrees

monkeylovetrees

Loc.
warwick ri
show

we are staying at the vally view in towsend taking wife and kids they will shop while i rock out at the show it only pains me that i cant take my ride the 950 miles there and back

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
I am looking in to coming as well, where do most of the people stay. I keep seeing on this thread and another the cabins and such. Do most stay in the cabins or hotels? David

we're staying @ the Econolodge - cabins sounds nice but a bit to costly for this ole country boy, after paying for fuel to tow the 68 down there 9+ hrs ..
I'm looking forward to this event , it will be my first time there ..

room rates seem to be half of what cabins fee's are ..

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Highland Manor is a nice, clean local hotel. Very friendly folks and within a mile of the event.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
So it's kinda up in the air as too which one the majority stays at. Econolodge sounds like my speed. The cabins sound nice but a little pricey to not stay there and utilize the aminities. I just have to get the final word so I can book a room.

David