• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco survived my relocation to Colorado...

cmc

I appreciate all the advise on transporting my bronco to Colorado. It all worked out well; used a 16 foot Penske and an auto transport. The tire straps fit well over the 32" tires and I used two additional straps on the front and rear. This was in addition to the chain safety for each axle. The weather was a challenge throughout, wind, afternoon heavy thunderstorms, hail and some crazy drivers, but it all added to the adventure. Settling into our new home and life after the Marine Corps.... Attached a few pic's of the trip....beautiful country.

Attachments

• IMG_3822.jpg
    IMG_3822.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_3877.jpg
    IMG_3877.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_3869.jpg
    IMG_3869.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_8218.jpg
    IMG_8218.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_3939.jpg
    IMG_3939.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_4018.jpg
    IMG_4018.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_4023.jpg
    IMG_4023.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_4029.jpg
    IMG_4029.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 226

doghows72

Bronco Guru
That's cool. Congratulations on the succesful trip and thank you for your service.
I'll bet you got a bunch of thumbs up on the trip as well.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Love the shot of the deer.

Thank you for your service.
Good luck in your new home Sir.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Beautiful shots there n I thank you as well for your service to our country.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Nice looking Bronco. I think I would put a tree stand in that little tree by the drive.

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Welcome to CO! Some great Bronco folks in this state! Hollar if you need anything -- I'm running Mosquito Pass tomorrow if you want to join.

SEMPER FI!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Congrats and Glad it was a good trip for ya.

Great shots

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Nice pics! Welcome to Colorado! Most of all, Thank you for your service!

Brent13

Loc.
Colorado Springs
Excellent! We seem to have very few Broncos in the Springs. It has been many months since I have seen one. Hope to meet you. Where are you living? I am up north, I-25 and Northgate.

OP
OP
cmc

cmc

Thanks for all the comments; serving in the Marines was an honor that will stay with me forever.

We love Colorado and are very thankful to finally get settled here....our main shipment of household goods is still in storage and I have a long "to-do" list for now, but I hope to meet up with some CCB members in the near future....just joined the site today.

Excellent! We seem to have very few Broncos in the Springs. It has been many months since I have seen one. Hope to meet you. Where are you living? I am up north, I-25 and Northgate.

We are in the Cheyenne Canon area; Southwest Colorado Springs, nice little area near trails for hiking and mountain biking. Hope to meet up with some other local early Bronco owners after we get settled in.