• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco T-Shirt Feeler

RobertC

Loc.
Phoenix
All,

I will be doing a short run Bronco T-Shirt. Should have them available early December. I am undecided on what one I will be printing first and wanted to grab a feeler from everyone.

Shirt one:
Bronco Greater Than Woman
I showed this to my wife and she laughed! she wants a "male version" in pink.

Shirt Two:
Standard front facing bronco.

Other questions:
Shirt color? I was thinking Brown or an OD Green. Maybe an old washed ford blue?

Suggestions...

Thank you all and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
broncoVSfemale.jpg

Bronco-Smaple-Shirts.jpg

OP
OP
RobertC

RobertC

Loc.
Phoenix
Bronco Loco, Thank you for your feedback.

I have a feeling the greater than one will have less interest

OP
OP
RobertC

RobertC

Loc.
Phoenix
I like the OD Green, bronco on front and maybe small bronco script on the upper back. Prices?

Prices have yet to be locked down. But will be around 20 shipped for one and discounts for multiple.

Might be printing on some other apparel items as well.

I really like the Bronco Script idea, however I know ford is pretty picky about using their proprietary fonts... I will look into it for sure.

Last edited:

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll take a brown shirt but with just the bronco on it.

talltire

Loc.
bellevue
I would do a couple od green with just the bronco. Any chance of kid sizes in just the bronco?

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Really like the forward Bronco....how about a rear shot on the back? Keep us big bellied boys in mind when you pick sizes.....3x for me,OD green .

brianz426

I like the green, brown, and gray in that order. I'd prefer a black Bronco front over the white. Count me in for at least 1 of the colors if you did kids shirts I'd get 3.

OP
OP
RobertC

RobertC

Loc.
Phoenix
all,

I am getting a number of request for kid SHIRTS***. My daughter is 18 months so I am unfamiliar with kids sizes.

What sizes are we wanting?

Kids small, med, large? Toddler sizes?
Maybe adult small?

Last edited:

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
am getting a number of request for kid shirts (edit). I can see your not using smell check.LOL

Last edited:
OP
OP
RobertC

RobertC

Loc.
Phoenix
All,

Keep track of next week. I will have them in stock. NO PRE-ORDERS HERE.
Going with OD green Bronco Grill only for first run

Pricing will be $20 shipped a shirt with discounts on multiple as it save me with shipping. Buying my vender license for the group this week and order is being place Monday.

matt w

Bronco Guru
I guess i'm old school!

I like big on the back and little on the front so with that said I would not purchase a shirt.

ALTHOUGH I do like the designs!

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
Id take the Early bronco ...front view/bback view.....washed out blue......or black shirt....Xl...xxl