• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Trip from Denver to Flagstaff for Expedition Expo 2015

landshark99

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Montrose, Colorado
I am headed to the Expedition Expo in Flagstaff Arizona May 12-15 with the 69 and wondering if any other Bronco people where going to be there (or in flag). I am mainly going to check out some of the 4x4 camper vans and talk to the people that own them but also participating in a few of the activities. I plan on camping along the route from Denver and at the expo itself at Morman Lake.

I plan to travel through Gunnison, Telluride, Utah, Monument Valley and driving my 69 Bronco.

Went to NAU so pretty familiar with Northern Arizona in general but would love to meet up with other Bronco people to take the edge off the stuffy and uptight Landrover folks Iam going to run into.

EDIT: heres a link for anyone interested : http://www.overlandexpo.com/west/

Last edited:

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
The expo sounds fun, take some pics and post them up. I'm interested in getting a camper for my Bronco.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I've attended a number of the Expos but won't make it this year. Sounds like a great trip - you'll love it!

Todd Z.

OP
OP
landshark99

landshark99

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Montrose, Colorado
Well iam headed out on Tuesday night and will arrive in flagstaff on Thursday late morning - camping a few places along the way.

If any of the Arizona/Flagstaff Bronco guys are around let me know, would love to meet up.

BroncoBrandon

I am planning on go this year as long as I can get my electrical and cooling issues sorted out.