• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco tub for sale-SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

gws34

I have a bronco tub,with full top, passenger door and tailgate, with other misc. parts still atached that I need to get rid of before next monday/tuesday. Other wise it will have to get cut up and thrown or taken to the junk yard. I might have a few other pieces that I will be getting rid of (i will post these soon). I have this stored at my work and we are moving to a new shop so this has to go. I have done some of the metal work on the front clip(inner fenders,front door posts,the floors were done earlier, I do have a 66 vin tag that was on the kick panel that I replaced, the title is in the previos owners name because I never got around to getting it on the road.)

I also have a full size blazer that ran when parked 2 years ago, but it has been sitting and I probably won't get a chance to change the gas and try to start it. The reason that was parked was that a brake line rusted through and I got tired of working on the blazer and was busy working on my other bronco. (the blazer has typical rust and blazer rot). I also have a 2.5 inch lift kit/ 4 springs and 4 shocks and a few other goodies for the lift that can also be up for sale.

Make me an offer on either or both.

Glen

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

gws34

bump to top

Btt

Hope to have this gone soon, so I don't have to scrap it.

thanks
Glen

OP
OP
G

gws34

Parts have been sold

Thanks for your interest, some one bought the parts today. If anything goes wrong and he does not pick them up I will let everyone know.

thanks
Glen

Status
Not open for further replies.