• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco update. It lives!!!

Hobe

Loc.
N.E. TX
Well today I finished up most of the work on the EB and was ready to finish the rollcage work. It didn't take but a minute to get the EB to fire up, first time since Sept.<br><br>Well it was time to start testing some of the new toys, first I cycled the steering to bleed the NEW P/S system. All seemed good so far, no leaks on the homemade hoses. <br>I swapped in a Nissan P/S system, used all Nissan parts, box, pump and reservoir. I was able to find an easy way to solve the hose fitting problem on this swap. <br><br>Just the fact is was running meant that the new electric gas selector valve was working on one tank. That will have to do until I can finish the wiring. Well I pulled it out for a quick test drive around the yard and then pulled it into the garage.<br><br>Now I could get to the rollcage to finish the welding, as soon as it was finished I got it ready for painting. I will try to get it painted in the next couple of days.<br><br>I have a couple of more items to install and a few loose ends to tie up and it will be ready for new tires.<br><br>Here are a couple of pics from today, one of the EB and a couple of the finished cage.<br><br>EB pic<br><br>rollcage pic 1<br><br>rollcage pic 2

griff

Loc.
solvang, ca
good job on the cage . Your bronco looks good to me right now, but to convince the non-bronco lovers you're gonna need that paint. Keep updating us.

66horse

Bronco Guru
sweet! I too just started mine up after a long time and a lot of work. Feels good doesn't it!