• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco work, some finished pics

autocraftny

I just came across these while trying to organize photos I have. I did this truck a few years back. Complete rewire, lighting, AC unit, small stereo system, put in the new dash with AC/Heat controls and flush mounted a portable garmin nav among many other things. Please let me know what you think. I will try to locate all the other missing photos of this truck.

https://plus.google.com/107546164238360884102/posts/6FSw3K9U6n6

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Real nice looking truck. I like the way you did the nav system too.

OP
OP
A

autocraftny

The truck was for a client. The rear seat was the one that was in there, we cut it, added the new leather, stitching and logo. I do a lot of different kind of cars/trucks and to be honest as simple looking as the dash was I always really liked the way it came out. Thank you for looking.